FAF4 Version Descriptions
Version 4.3 (December 29, 2016)
- Release of ton-miles for all years.
- Release of current-dollar values for 2013-2015.
- Improved estimates for domestic flows of crude oil.
Version 4.2.1 (November 1, 2016)
- Release of FAF4 Network Database and Flow Assignments for 2012 and 2045.
Version 4.2 (August 15, 2016)
- Corrections to domestic flows that were geographically incompatible with the water mode.
- Corrections of entry/exit points for some foreign trade flows.
Version 4.1 (February 24, 2016)
- Foreign Trade data directly from the Census Bureau that is based on dimensions of port, state, and commodity integrated into regional data for 2012.
- Imports and exports validated for feasible points of entry or exit.
- Regional forecast data for the years 2020 - 2045 in five year increments released, including high-growth and low-growth scenarios.
- Regional annual data for 2013 - 2015 released.
Version 4.0 (October 14, 2015)
- Regional (origin-destination-commodity-mode) data for 2012 released.